Thursday, October 1, 2009

All Sorts Of Good Stuff.

Oh cable. How I miss you. I miss being able to watch my shows on my precious channels. E, MTV, VH1, Lifetime, Oxygen. *sigh* sad moment.


Okay im over it.

Because there is something better. Its called HULU.

Changed my life. true story.

Its like cable never left. and the best part is, its like having TV seasons. Because you can watch it all on there.

Awesomeness


I love the vampire diaries. So much.

Okay So I got a job!! yess! I wont be poor anymore and I wont have to beg for money or sell things! FYI. So did Dr. E!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Girl I am so proud of you! You and Dr. E employed! This is amazing! Now I just need to work on getting a job! I can't handle watching things on the internet, but I am glad that it has changed your life! haha

Elspeth said...

Dude, HULU is the best! It has literally changed my life, known fact. Way to go us for being grown ups and having jobs!

Emma said...

hahaha! I love that you made elena into you. It looks super good!