Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Check It....

E-Son is coming up from Tucson for the weekend, the whole crew will be reunited! It will be awesome! I can't wait! Also the entire crew besides H-Wood has seen Fame! (H-Wood get on that) And about 3 of us are obsessed! E-Son has a new crush! True story! The music in this was awesome and so was the dancing...new favorite song You'll Find A Way by Santigold...it's off the hook fo realz!! Also me and A-Town saw Flames, A&W, and Eisley all in one night....and the best part Eisley was wearing the shirt that gave him his nickname! bahahaha! I was disappointed in Flames and A&W they didn't have their signature shirts on!! One last thing my mom is da bomb she bought The Proposal...we must watch it on my killer big screen, how do you all feel?! E-Son see you in 2 days gansta!!! Holla!!!!

Picture of the cast of Fame

B-DOGG

No comments: