Thursday, October 22, 2009

Movie Review

During this month of October I have seen 4 movies....Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, Whip It, Where The Wild Things Are, and Amelia....yeah that's right I saw Amelia it's not even out yet. Anywho I decided to do a little movie review and tell you all what I think of these four movies....first up...


Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs


I saw this with my parents, sister and nephew Roman who will be 3 on monday. I thought the beginning and middle were pretty good. The fact that Roman sat through the entire thing was amazing! Seriously he has the shortest attention span ever! Then there was on part near the end where this blonde dude who wears a diaper the entire movie(so weird) got eaten by fried chickens and then became a fried chicken himself and helped save the town.....at that point I was so weirded out by the movie I didn't really like it overall.

Whip It


This movie was so pointless....seriously it took them forever to get to the point of it and it was really weird, and the freckly girl from sleepover was a horny slut and did and said weird things, not my favorite.

Where the Wild Things Are


This movie was so beautifully done! Although I kind of wished they would have made it more children appropriate because my nephew Morgan reads this book all the time and wanted to see the movie but it would be so boring for him! The only part I was like what the heck?! Was when the bird wild thing gets his "favorite arm" ripped off and then has like a scarecrow looking stick for the rest of the movie! It was so random! Overall this was my favorite movie I have seen this month!

Amelia



Last night my parents, and sister went to a free pre-screening of Amelia! Let's just say I am glad we didn't pay....even though it wouldn't have bothered me because the rents pay no matter what! Anyways I liked getting to hear the story of Amelia Earhart, because all I really knew is that she flew planes. The actual movie was presented kind of boringly, the cinematography was amazing though! And I liked the fact that she was adventurous and a risk taker! Which I wish I could be but most of the time I am scared to take risks! Anyways there are my reviews!

1 comment:

AshleeB said...

haha the only movie I saw was Cloudy of a Chance of Meatballs and it sucked biggg timmeeee.
I still wanna see Whip It.