Friday, October 2, 2009

My True Fate...

Hey guys it's me (C-pain) I know I am have been absent for a while I don't really know why I haven't been doing anything so don't think I ditched you guys for some new crew. Anyway I have been getting caught up by reading the blog... I LOVE IT!!!

But the real reason I am writing this post is because I am on day 2 of my "HARDCORE PARCORE" month and I have been doing good. I mean I worked out yesterday and today and I haven't eaten any sugar, by the way that is my goal to not eat sugar, I even resisted grabbing a handful of peanut M&M's when my dad brought the whole bag in the living room while we were watching Ace of Cakes last night!!

So as some of you might know I am addicted to food blogs and my favorites of course are the ones that involve LOTS and LOTS of baked goods. So I decided that I was not going to look at them all month so I wouldn't have any urges to bake all the deliciousness that I come across. However first thing I did when I got on the computer today was check all my blogs (I might have to give up the computer all together... yeah right that won't happen) and I find things like Chocolate chip cookie dough cookies, S'mores bars, nutella rocky-road tart and pumpkin flavored cinnamon rolls, I mean come on this is torture!!! I refrained from posting pictures of these beautiful concoctions for my own sanity, but believe me they look as good as they sound if not better!!

Anyway I am still going strong, I haven't given in and I don't plan to!! But I have come to the conclusion that maybe I am just meant to be a chubby chubby 2-by-4, I just love this stuff so much!!!!!!

10 comments:

Bethany said...

C-Pain the crew has missed you so much! I am so happy you posted!! And good job on resisting candy!! I am trying to lose weight too! Check it I haven't had soda in almost 2 weeks....it has been so hard! Member how I lost all that weight in Europe...yep gained all back...this month's goal is to resist candy!

Emma said...

C-Pain!!! I live in Tucson now and I have so much to tell you! I'm coming up in like 2 weeks and the whole crew has to hang out and bump down Mill to Lovestruck by V Factory. BTW, V Factory is the crew's new love because Asher Book is in it and he's my future husband! He doesn't know I exist yet but BFD, we will find him on our Hollywood trip! Plus, he's my motivation to stop eating vending machine food in my dorm. haha!

Elspeth said...

Hahaha! E-Son, you're hilarious! I can't wait to meet my dream boy in Hollywood!

AshleeB said...

C-Pain, you know whats helped me is not having any money to go out and eat! Because my problem isnt candy, its fast food! But i've started eating really healthy too and I can totally see a difference! yay for us dieting!
Okay the whole crew is going to hate me! But Asher Book is not hott! But hes cute, and so emmas type!
So yes we will find Zac Efron, Asher Book, and basically any other celebrity. Also we have to be on the lookout for TMZ and Paparazzi so we can walk by the camera and become D+ Listers!
Cant wait!

Emma said...

A Town, I bet you haven't even looked him up yet and I do hate you because he's the sexiest guy ever!

Emma said...

Here's a good picture of him: http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/asher_book.jpg

Holly said...

hahaha! I still need to see fame!

AshleeB said...

Try I looked him up before I typed that to see if there were any hott pictures of him and I just went to that link and hes still not hott.

Holly said...

Haha careful what you say ashlee, you may be in love with him in a couple months.

AshleeB said...

I wont be, unless he woos me with amazing dance skills.