Friday, October 9, 2009

Exciting Things.

Kelly Kapoor: Oh my Gosh I have so much to tell you!
Jim Halpert: Really?
Kelly Kapoor: Yes! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby and they named it Suri, and then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they had a baby, too, and they named it Shiloh. And both babies are amazing!
Jim Halpert: Great. What's new with you?
Kelly Kapoor: [blank stare] I just told you


Theres so much to tell! But lets get down to the nitty gritty (nacho libre)

1. So all of you guys know now that I got into the disney college program! yaya. Exciting. I know, I know! Okay so I know everyone pretty much knows what Im doing. But ill put it on here and tell ya anyway. Im pretty sure im going but they still have to check your academics from college, and lets just say that my very first semester isn't so hott. im 99% sure.


But if I get in, I'm going to be a recreation cast member. Working in the coolest waterpark eva. Seriously




oh yeah.

So ill be gone from January 13th to May 21st. awesome.


2. We have a upcoming hollywood trip. yess. This trip is going to be awesome. and if we let E sons and Dr. E's dad be a part of the crews editing crew, he'll basically fund our trip. So I think we need to let him. and im still going to get my video camera for christmas from my mom. Cross our fingers.


3. I start my job on monday! wow. Im so nervous but excited.


4. Emma comes up on the 16th! yaya its almost her birthday!


Can I just say that I love this time of year? I love how cold its getting! I wish during this time it was cloudy alot so It actually looks like winter. I dont like sunny winters, get my drift?


Which means it almost time for


BLACK FRIDAYS


I love black fridays. It is one of my most favorite days of year. People line up and wrap around stores for gifts we really dont need. But things that we dont need are the best things though right?


People are crazy and are mean and will literally trample you for a cheap TV season. Last year they had 30 rock season 1. for 12 dollars. It was gone in 5 minutes. Not an exaggeration.


and this year ill actually have money to buy things!!! AWESOME. target: expect me to reak havoc on your stores in the early hours of the morning k?


Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, could you come sooner?


thanks that would be awesome.





2 comments:

Elspeth said...

I don't really know what to say to that except: w00t!

Bethany said...

I am so excited you got into the Disney program! Its gonna be awesome! And Hollywood here we come!