Monday, October 19, 2009

19 Reasons The Crew Loves E-Son!!!

It is E-Son's 19th birthday!!! YAY!! Hence the title of this post! The whole crew gave me 3 or 4 reasons each why they heart E-Son, and she was completely paranoid we were talking crap about her the entire weekend! haha! The 19 reasons we love E-Son are because.........
1. She has a name for the outfit she wears when she is being a creeper (google), which is most of the time. (C-Pain)
2. I can complain to her for hours on the phone! (A-Town)
3. She is the most awkward person I know, and totally embraces it! (B-Dogg)
4. She's freaking smart yet isn't a weirdo like Chris Rogers! (H-Wood)
5. She will be the crazy cat lady when we are older (Foxy Mama)
6. She is hopelessly addicted to T.V. like me. (Dr. E)
7. You know you will always get a good quote from her everytime you see her. (C-Pain)
8. She misses brown people as a result of living on U of A's campus. (B-Dogg)
9. No one can beat our kick A childhood memories. I couldn't imagine my childhood with anyone else.(H-Wood)
10. She makes every activity more fun by just being there with me. (Dr. E)
11. She is the most understanding friend ever!(A-Town)
12. She is the most judgemental person it makes me look nice! (Foxy Mama)
13. She treats Kessler like a human. (C-Pain)
14. She straight up wore the same pants the entire week she was in Italy to visit me!(B-Dogg)
15. She is willing to get fast food anytime with me! Love it! (A-Town)
16. She dances like an adorable dork!(Dr. E)
17. I can relate to her in that we both get strangley obsessed with bands or actors and look them up constantly on the computer. We feel satisfied when we have someone to stalk!(H-Wood)
18. She looks at you with bug eyes when she thinks you said something crazy!(Foxy Mama)
19. At the rare social events she goes to we both feel awkward together as a team and she doesn't run off and leave me standing there. We made a pact. (H-Wood)
We love you E-Son! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Faith Peacock said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! I love this post you guys! This is so great! I laughed so hard! ;-)

Emma said...

Thanks guys! I love you all too! I wasn't paranoid the whole weekend, you guys are just terrible at being covert. haha I can't wait until November 13th!

Also, Chris was annoying on the ride back down to Tucson, of course.

Rachel and Jacob said...

I love you Emma! hope you had a happy birthday!!!!

Bethany said...

I am sorry Emma, when i get excited I can barely keep a secret, and I was really excited about posting this...I want to meet chris and terets...