Friday, October 23, 2009

L.O.V.E


Sorry B DOGG I didnt mean to trump your post on the blog! I had this saved for a few days and I forgot to come back to it!
So lets do a brief cap on whats been going on in my brain:
I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.<- Thats really about it, It consumes my thoughts. I was even willing to leave a reception to go watch it this past thursday with DR.E. We were so disappointed when we got there, STUPID RERUNS. We even raced to her house. LIKE PROS.

Lately I'll catch myself thinking about Stefan. Like Ill think of a couple in a movie scene and then all of a sudden I picture me and stefan. CRAZY huh. But deep down, I LOVE IT! haha Its because i've been reading these books nonstop. All The Time. I even take these books to school with me. I know its obsessive and Ill eventually get over it.
Never



Ohh Stefan I wish you were real. haha


anyway Im going to share with you a few some of my favorite on screen couples.




*Elena and Stefan*

You already know how I feel about him. Nuff Said.



*Noah and Allie*


I saw this movie twice in theaters and each time I cried like a baby. I think everyone wants a noah and allie type of love.




*Kitty and Walter Fane*


I dont know how to even explain this, but I just love this movie.




*Jake Ryan and Samantha Baker*


I would of used the birthday cake table picture, but we all know what that looks like, SO I wanted a hotter picture. *sigh* Jake

I couldnt find a cute one of him and Kat from the movie so I just used one of him. Ohh Heath Ledger Im so glad you decided to be in this film. Because we love you. The End.

Which ones your favorite movie??

Peace Up A Town

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

Oh my, those are definitely some of my favorite movies too! I don't think I could pick just one though... I might have to say The Painted Veil but, like you, I don't think I could name exactly why.

Faith Peacock said...

Oh yeah those are good, especailly the 10t things, and 16 candles. But I also love the movie Def. Maybe, and a whole lot of others! ;-)

Bethany said...

I love love love Jake Ryan with all my heart! He is so sexy! I love him so much I have a poster framed of him...true story! And I used to watch 10 things I hate about you in Jr High every weekend with my friends...also true story! Another true story you did trump my post I got no comments haha!