Monday, September 21, 2009

Drab to Fab by New Years

Alright crew, I have decided it is time for me to go from drab to fab! I am not neccesarily going on a diet, but just not eating as much as I usually do and working out more than I usually do. So my first goal is try and not have soda for at least 10 days, if I can go that long, than it will be easier to go longer! Soda and cookies are my weaknesses! So I am gonna need your help, if you hear me pleading and begging for candy, cookies, or soda, do not give in! Tell me I am not allowed and if it comes to it I give you permission to resort to threats of violence! I need all the help I can get so by the time we make our road trip to Hollywood I can wear something like this......





....and look totally awesome in it and not feel like I have to tug at my shirt to hide my fat all the time!

B-DOGG

3 comments:

Whitney said...

So I have boots like those and I love them. Im on a mission to go from drab to fab too. Im so sick of "easy access" for Presley. Buggy.

Cassie said...

I also have decided to go from drab to fab in October, however I am calling it my "Hardcore Parcore" month (thank you the office) but anyway I am back to working out with my trainer and I have signed up for a free month of bootcamp in the park and I am giving up sugar and no eating out, unless I have to! I am super excited, I know it is going to be tough but by November 1st I am going to be feelin' good!!!

Bethany said...

Cassie! That is amazing that it is your "Hardcore Parcore" hahaha! I love it and the office and you! That sounds intense and that you are gonna be lookin smokin! Whit those boots I tried on at Payless they fit over my fat calves it was amazing!