Thursday, September 17, 2009

Swine Flu

This morning at 5 a.m. my stomach starts freaking out and I start having these excruciating pains, so I was like okay I have to go to the bathroom, easy solution right? WRONG!!! I go in there, attempt to do my business and all of the sudden have this urge like I need to puke, so I switch positions real fast, nothing comes out at all! So I go back to bed, like 20 minutes later I get the exact same excruciating pain, I am like what the hell is this?! Do I have swine flu?! My exact thoughts I kid you not! I basically do the same thing as I did before, I start sweating this time like I am breaking a fever and my face turns pale, absolutely no color to it! Nothing comes out to relieve my stomach pains. I go back to bed again, another 20 minutes go by and I am right back in the bathroom trying to get rid of these awful pains, I start sweating again, turn pale again and am thinking I am dying, definitely going to die today! I relieve myself a little, go back to bed and not 20 minutes later but 10 maybe even 5, I am back and finally finally my stomach pains get relieved! But the whole breaking a fever sweat, pale stuff happens again and I am like this has gotta be the swine flu and I am thinking I should look up the symptoms on Web MD today. Anyways I go back to bed by this time its past 6 a.m. and I have to get up at 7:30, I slept until 8 and got ready in a half hour and made it to school on time, even though I have swine flu and am dying! The end.

5 comments:

AshleeB said...

so you think you have swine flu? and you went to the cheesecake factory? haha!

Rachel and Jacob said...

your lucky, the second you get married everyone assumes that your prego. its so annoying!

Emma said...

Well, there actually are girls in my dorm with the swine flu and I got a cold, assumed it was the swine, and freaked out, like the hypochondriac I am.

Whitney said...

You know what would be awesome. Is if I knew who was the one posting on here. Im guessing Emma because of her comment. BUT... for us outsiders... a name. Please? and this story, Horrible. Please do not die of swine flu. Although you may now be vaccinated for it.

Bethany said...

It was me Whit! hahahahaha!