Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Google

So the whole crew knows this but I basically live in an outfit that has been lovingly named google. This is because it includes a way oversized, black t-shirt that says google on it and also some plaid pajama pants. Yes, it is as bad as it sounds. Google is cursed. Even when I'm not wearing it, people know that I do wear it most of the time. They can sense the creepiness that it gives off.

Then tonight, I'm in google, like always, and the fire alarm in my dorm goes off and I'm supposed to evacuate the building. Can I do this in google? No! So I quickly throw some clothes on but I don't have time to put a good bra on so I went outside with my entire dorm and had uniboob.

Also, there's this creepy guy in my chemistry class who has a gray google shirt that he wears on a regular basis to class with the most horrendous hat ever. Let's hope I never sink that low but I have to be honest, I feel google pulling on me to wear it whenever I'm not in it.

E-Son Out!

5 comments:

Elspeth said...

Hahaha! That is amazing! At least you weren't in the shower when the fire alarm went off and had to go outside in your robe...

Whitney said...

Or naked...

Bethany said...

haha you forgot to mention that the pants got upgraded they used to be black track pants! haha! I feel good about this background now! I love that you said E-Son out! bahahaha!

AshleeB said...

Emma you got your opportunity to show google to everyone! Now you can wear it out without being embarrassed sometimes!

Holly said...

Hahahaha I love google, it makes a good companion for nacho and glenda. Oh yeah and you cant forget the original google with the blue swishy pants haha.
p.s. I like the new background!