Monday, September 7, 2009

Things I'm Lovin On....

Books

I read, a lot, sometimes I read really deep, political books like "In Mortal Danger" and sometimes I read silly pre-teen books like "Gossip Girl." I like to mix it up. Gossip Girl is a series of books, so I am still reading them. Right now I am on You're The One That I Want, so I have 5 more to read after that. They are interesting books, they are rich, their parents ignore them, and they're characters are more over exaggerated in the books than the show. For instance, Dan in the book, total creeper, he is like a skinny, pale, caffeine addict, stalker, poet kind of guy. Vanessa, crazy, skin head, video camera attached at her hip kind of gal. Serena, is the most beautiful but gets bored of boys way faster in the book than in the show. Blair, is kind of psycho, which is kind of how she is in the show as well, but it's even more in the books. Nate is a stoner, but definitely the cutest of all the boys in the book and show. Chuck, is barely in the same group as the rest of the characters, and they think he is gay in the books. Jenny is brunette, big chested and extremely naive in the books, the show she is kind of crazy. Oh Serena's brother Erik is older in the book and not gay, Blair has a little brother and her step brother is Aaron, the Aaron thing is in the show. Vanessa lives with her older sister Ruby. Vanessa and Dan have the on again, off again relationship. Dan and Serena go out for a total of 5 seconds, also Serena and Aaron barely hook up as well. Blair almost hooks up with Erik, and still pines for Nate the whole time. Nate and Blair do start out together, but then he goes out with Jenny, then Georgina, then I think he might end up with Blair again in the one I am currently reading. If you are offended easily by sex, drugs, and language, don't read these books.


Television


I watch a lot of t.v. not as much as some of the crew members, but still it's a lot! I am excited for the Fall season of shows to start! The ones I am most excited for are Gossip Girl, The Office, and So You Think You Can Dance! Already told you the contrast and comparisons of Gossip Girl the books and Gossip Girl the show. The show is better!

I am super excited for the office! Can Jim and Pam get married already?! I mean seriously! I have been waiting patiently for 5 seasons, it's wearing on me!

I am overly ecstatic about So You Think You Can Dance this fall! I love this show so much! It makes me wish I had some sweet dancing skills! It makes me almost wish I didn't quit ballet when I was ten...Almost.


Snacks

I love me some fattening foods! I am loving the fact that I have a house full of Milka bars because my good friend from Germany Kathi(Katie) is visiting right now!


We all know how I feel about Twizzlers and Cream Soda...it's an explosive mix but I love it!




Music


I love music so much! I always have to have it! It is a necessity to my human existence! I am absolutely loving the new Kelly Clarkson CD! It was my first purchase back in the United States!


I am in LOVE with the Good Girls Go Bad song by Cobra Starship. And it has a special guest in it, yep Blair from Gossip Girl-Leighton Meester.


Ashley Tisdale is my best friend..didn't ya know?! So of course I bought her new CD. Do I love it?! YES! She is starting to sound older and not so High School Musical which is a good thing! And I love her brown hair!

Movies
I go to the movies so often, its kind of a hobby. Especially since Cinemark has done the family night deal on Monday nights. If you don't know about it, let me enlighten you....you have at least 3 people you are considered a family, you pay only $5.50 and get a free popcorn with your ticket. It's amazing! Anyways my two favorite movies I have seen this summer....500 Days of Summer and The Proposal! 500 Days was so cute and quirky, I liked how it had you saying I have totally done that or yeah that could seriously happen! Sometimes its fun to see movies that could actually happen in real life.

I loved, loved, loved The Proposal! I absolutely adore Sandra Bullock, her movies are always so funny! And hello Ryan Reynolds, dump Scarlett and be with me! He is so sexy and funny, so basically perfect! Anyway this movie was hysterical! I was laughing the entire time, and Oscar from the Office is in it and has a disturbing yet hilarious part! haha!




There you have it things I am lovin on.....what about you guys?!

B-DOGG

6 comments:

AshleeB said...

The Things Im Loving on

1. GOSSIP GIRL!
2. Mint Julep Masque
3. TV seasons
4. Spicy Honey Lime Enchilidas
5. My MCC sweats

Whitney said...

Ashlee, you are not going to believe what I have on my face right now... Mint Julep mask! ha ha!

Bethany said...

What is a mint julep masque?! I feel like I should try it now! A-Town, nice sweats....hahaha!

AshleeB said...

Does your face feel instantly clear? I LOVE the mint julep masque!

I totally have it on my face too haha!

I have to be totally honest! A long time ago I read your post about this wonderful stuff and I was hmm I have to get some of that.
One day I was looking for my face wash and I found it in my bathroom!
True Story. Been using it ever since and I love it!

Holly said...

Ok gossip girl, I love it! The books and the show. And you + twizzlers and cream soda equals an explosive mix! Toilet destroying type of explosive haha!

Whitney said...

We are supposed to be best friends ASh. Beth, you can by it at walgreens. Its the best!Its called Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. You will never be the same.