Friday, September 4, 2009

Funny? I guess not.

Just so this post makes sense I have to tell you this:
I know I talk loud okay? I grew up with a dad who cant hear all the time. So naturally I kinda talk loud! Sue me!

Anyway after Psychology today I went to instuite to go take the Celestial Marriage class with Meghan but she wasnt there. So I sat out on the drooly couches and talked to Jessica Lunt and Hannah Holt for a little bit, and then we decided we'd go bug brother richardson in his office because we were bored.
We started talking about Twilight. Which I dont even know how it got to that point, but then we started talking about celebrities and which ones were hott haha. And I said I'd live in a box with Zac Efron because hes so hott.
and then it got oddly quiet out on the couches when I said that.
hello get a freaking sense of humor.
Im just kidding about zac efron though.




Actually im not. if the opportunity presented itself. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Ive also decided we have the best sense of humor ever.

Also be thinking of where we could get a video camera. Allison Kellis is still an option???


















3 comments:

Elspeth said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! So true.

Faith Peacock said...

;-) I love this! I would've laughed! ;-)

Bethany said...

Duh of course you would! Every girl would do that! You are just brave enough to admit it! haha!