Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Adventures At School

So as I am walking after my first class to the parking lot I go through the grass like I always do, I get halfway through and realize...oh it's wet....what do I do...I keep walking through it of course and start saying ewww!! Then I get on the sidewalk and realize it wasn't that bad, then I walk through the second patch of grass and it's wet from the very start...do I turn around and walk on the sidewalk to avoid it? No, I walk through it like any moron would and I continue to sink deeper and deeper into the grass and my white flip flops are getting more and more slippery. Once I get to the sidewalk again, I have to focus very hard on walking so I don't slip and fall on my butt in front of people...which if I hadn't been so focused this would most definitely have happened! I am sort of sliding/walking to my car, get there take my nasty shoes off that are now completely ruined and not ever going to be white again, grab a beach towel, yes I had one in my car, start wiping my feet off. I then realize oh good the mud got all the way up the back of my legs onto my leggings! Serioulsy how did that happen?!? Note to self: don't walk through the grass at SCC again!

2 comments:

AshleeB said...

I fell into a hole in the grass at WW starring at a hott boy once.

Bethany said...

bahahaha! That is awesome! And is totally something I would do too! hahah I love it!