Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bad Track Record

So, I have the WORST track record when it comes to dating....seriously...I had another bad date experience that I am going to share with everyone but first let's go through my history of dating, and why it was bad or good....I can do this because it's not very long. First we have the high school years of dating....
Devon-1st date I ever went on. Set up.
Scott-1st date/dance I went to, winter formal, my treat.
Clay-Sadies, junior year, my treat.
Adam-1st and only dance I got asked to, homecoming
Cody-Winter Formal, Senior year, again, my treat.
Tall boy from Mtn View-Young Women's activity, set up.
Chris-Sadies, Senior year, my treat, yet again. We also went on a date at the end of the year, but that is only because the girl he originally was going to take couldn't and I was at his house studying, so I was the easy replacement girl.
Post high school dating.....
Bubba-my treat, suns game.
Josh-Set up.
McCoy-he asked me....on facebook.
Adam-actually went on 2 dates with him after he got back from the mish, he asked both times.
Kris-Set up.

Now let's break it down why these were bad dates...or good but believe me most of them were bad...
Devon- why it was bad...well it was my very first date and he was friends with my brother, so we talked about him and we went hiking! I hate hiking...enough said.
Scott-why it was bad..we both had first dance/date jitters I think, and he flirted with my cousin most of the night.
Clay-why it was bad....everyone told me he was the funnest person to take on a date, so I did, and he ignored me 90 percent of the date....yeah that's not fun!
Adam-why it was good...first time I got asked out on a date in high school, the only time I think in fact....and we were really good friends so it wasn't awkward, which was nice.
Cody- why it was bad....he ignored me pretty much the whole time.
Tall boy from Mtn View-why it was bad...he liked whitney and ignored me the whole time so he could talk to her...apparently boys like to ignore me on dates.
Chris-why it was good and bad....sadies was awesome, funnest date I have ever been on...true story, made me start liking this stupid boy! The second date was okay, but I was obviously the last choice and I didn't realize it was a date.
Bubba- why it was bad....once again he ignored me and made us an hour late to a freakin suns game!
Josh-why it was bad....was like 2 hours late for the date, then in the middle of dinner answered his phone, left the table and talked on it for ten minutes....he didn't seem like he even wanted to be there.
McCoy- why it was bad....well it was his first date, so he didn't really know what he was doing, so it was a little awkward. I had to help him understand how to pay for the check...it was weird.

Adam-why it was good and bad...it was adam and he is my friend and it was nice to be asked out the first time, second time not so good I felt like I was in high school again and he made me climb a fence! I don't do hikes, and I do climbing fences...sorry!
Kris-why it was bad....um this dude barely spoke and asked me 3 questions the entire hour we were together and sometimes wouldn't answer my questions, just stare at me blankly....it was awkward.

Well there you have it, my history of dating, pathetic I know! I need boys who won't ignore me, and every set up I have had has turned into a disaster! What is the worst date you have ever been on? Can you top mine?! haha
-B-DOGG


6 comments:

Whitney said...

stupid boys. I hate 'em.

AshleeB said...

Cant forget McCoy!

Elspeth said...

Haha! I feel ya girl! At least you didn't go out with an ugly couch collector (by that I mean his couches were ugly, but he wasn't that good looking himself). Oh, and we didn't even go out, we went to his house (like a 20 minute drive) to make dinner and then watch a fireside... aaaand, his roommate decided to tag along, literally a third wheel. The only good part about that date was that he had a jar of jelly beans that I munched out on. He was super weird.

Faith Peacock said...

Oh dang! So I know never to set you up cause "disaster". DO I know any of these guys? Cause I would think less of them for ignoring you. Who would do that?

AshleeB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AshleeB said...

Okay worst date ive been on. hmm going to a dance with a boy that I said Hi to TWICE. The whole time I wanted to be with my friends, while still being with him. because we kinda had the same friends and he complained to some people that I left him the whole night!
HA ya In line WHEN he was talking to other people.
I went and took pictures with other people.
for like maybe 8 minutes. and when I got back he was nowhere near the front of the line.