Sunday, August 30, 2009

Camp Lomia Overnight

So yesterday I started to type this but then my neighbor came over and gave me a rundown of the WHOLE KENNEDY FUNERAL for Senator Kennedy. AND THEN she told me all about their indvidual family members profiles. LIKE SHE KNEW THEM PERSONALLY for a stinking HOUR. she also did the same thing with the Michael Jackson funeral.
FOR TWO hours.



So I couldnt finish it like I said I would, but now here it is!


So yesterday I drove up with Hollywood, Meghan, and Ash Bingham. B dogg and Dr. E drove up with Foxy Mama and Kali. Dont worry It took us 2 hours to get up there because my car is freaking handicapped. I literally couldnt go more than 60 miles an hour up the mountain.



GRRRRR. Anyway when we got there we got greeted by Flames and A&W. They had the fire set up. and they were the only ones out there. He had a knife just in case he had to cook his own dinner.

haha! just kidding.


So let me tell you they had some pretty interesting people up there.

They had Rock Band. and these indians sang this song by Iron Maiden.



The song was called: Run for the hills.
Dont worry they were your typical indians who would like music like that.
Let me give you some of the lyrics.


White man came across the sea.

He brought us pain and misery.

He killed our tribes, he killed our creed.

He took our game for his own need.

Riding through dustclouds and barren wastes.
Galloping hard on the plains.
Chasing the redskins back to their holes.

Fighting them at their own game.

Murder for freedom a stab in the back.

Women and children and cowards attack.



Can you believe that?! dont worry there was more lyrics just like that.

and these super annoying girls werent reading the lyrics and they were just screaming for them and cheering them on! It was funny. Hollywood then turned to Kevin and said hey kevin this is your song! haha!


Then haha we got Kevin to sing Sex On Fire. and I didnt realize some of the lyrics haha! omg me and hollywood tried rock band... let me tell you rock band is freaking hard! and we got booed and we failed in the first minute.











Rock Band Vs. Guitar Hero











GUITAR HERO ALL THE WAY. For me anyway.



Then we left and forgot kevin was out there and he came into the lodge and goes:

Kevin G: I turned around and my fanbase was gone!
Dr. E: No kevin we dont have to be fans of you, you're a fan of the crew! HAHA! it was hilarious!

So basically we just played cards all night until 3 in the morning!
and then we woke up at 8. It was really fun.
We kept eating this girls cheez its and she was getting mad at us.
WHATEVER. you cant bring cheez its out and expect not to share them.
DUH!

Oh But I cant end this post without talking about our favorite follower RONNIE!
So pretty much I dont know where he came from but he played cards with us alot and would talk to us about weird stuff. Like How he graduated in 1999 and 2000. I guess his principle paid him to stay at sequoia another year? haha okay.....


OH and His name wasnt ronnie. It was Jared. Holly kept calling him Ronald and Ronnie and he just totally went along with it until finally he was all "Actually, my name is jared."
whoops! haha and then I told him we were just going to call him ronnie anyway.

So basically E SON! thats what you missed! haha! This post actually makes it sound kinda boring but we did have fun!

Did the rest of the crew have fun!?

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I did not feel good about the indian song!! It was fun, I am glad Ronnie didn't follow me around as much as he did you guys! haha

Elspeth said...

yeah I had fun! But I think this post makes it even funnier...

AshleeB said...

I just said that because it kinda sounded like we really didnt do that much besides cards and rock band. Because thats what we really did! haha

Whitney said...

This post totally confused me. Who is Flames and A&W?

AshleeB said...

Alan Hall and Jason something..?

Alan really likes flames and Jason wore a super SUPER tight A&W shirt one time. So we call them A&W and Flames.

Whitney said...

oh.... yeah. they are weird. the end.

Holly said...

Ok I have no clue why I started calling him Ronald! Maybe because he looked like a way way way creepy version of ronald weasley with buck teeth?