Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun.Hilarious.Laughter.

So "the crew" we are pretty much the funniest people you will ever meet! Even if you don't get our jokes...we are still funnier than anyone! So I like to capture what my crew members say and keep them on a little thing called a facebook quote page....Dr. E was the orginator of this said page. I thought I would just put some of our funniest ones here on the blog. P.S. some of the quotes include 2 or more of the crew members.

Quotes by A-Town:
" I want Chris Brown to dance provocately on me!"
"Is this skim milk?-A-Town
No-B-Dogg
Two percent?-A-Town
No, it's one percent.-B-Dogg
Oh yeah I could tell!"-A-Town
"That makes me want to shake and shiver!"
"I love MOS, I love that feeling!"
"You guys I feel like a D-List celebrity! Next step C-list"
"When I watch it I'm like is it love...or MOS?"

Quotes by B-Dogg:
"I told her to wear a sign around that house that says "I hate boys!"
"Yeah that's why Neil got second and Lauren got nobody cares place!"
"I'm too easy, that's my problem!"
"Even though I have no arm, I still got a whistle!"
"Why do people get embarrassed when people don't wear clothes?"
"She got from those stupid, no-teeth, not friendly walmart people!"

Quotes by C-Pain:
"Its like come to American and learn how to really wait a table!"
"He's not gay he has a wife and kids.-E-Son
Sometimes they do that have you ever heard of Tom Cruise?"-C-Pain
"Nicole's scarf is pretty, I want to rip it off her neck!"
"I hate the word Discharge!"
"It's like they don't want us to come to their country and find lovers!"
"When I get bored, I get super creepy!"

Quotes by Dr. E:
"So how does the new facebook make you feel?-B-Dogg
I like it a lot actually. I think its better organized and makes me feel like I can be the best stalker I can be!"
"You know how figured out my heater doesn't work? It's because my heater doesn't work!"
"I've decided that people who side hug can not be trusted!"
"He kept nudging me and everytime it was like magic!"
"I hated him for an entire week, and then I got over it."
"So they walked in and I felt this awkward mist take over the room."

Quotes by E-Son:
"Judgement is essential."
"Don't be alarmed if I act super friendly"
"Junior high, I call them the lost years because I want to forget them."
"I like my middle finger."
"I don't care if they are tired and want to go home, this is their f-ing job!"
"If you just called me babe I'm gonna have to stab your eyes out!"

Quotes by Foxy Mama:
"My 3 favorite things to do are reading, sleeping, and judging people."
"You're a water whore!"
"When you dance provocately in front of a lumberjack, you attract creepers."

Quotes by Hollywood:
"I feel strength when I am with the crew!"
"I love money, whenever I get a dollar I'm like what can I buy with this..."
"People keep leaving, are we doing something wrong?"
"In my shorts!?-Hollywood
Well you have my christmas shorts and I don't care what you do with them.-A-Town
Those are seasonal!"-Hollywood
"We're back Mill!"


7 comments:

The Blog Stalkers said...

I just love our quote page!!! its the best! IM sitting here cracking up!

Emma said...

Current favorite quote up there: "People keep leaving, are we doing something wrong?" -H.wood

Hollywood, this is how I feel every day in all of my classes. Nobody sits by me. Can they tell that I'm a creeper?

I'm so happy you put my new quote up there B.Dogg! I didn't even realize it was a quote. Plus, my roommate probably thinks I'm a total weirdo because I laugh all the time when I'm sitting at my computer and she looks at me funny and she just left the room and idk why.

Elspeth said...

hahahaha! That's hilarious E-Son! You must give off that creeper vibe... it's either you or google.

Emma said...

Even when I'm not wearing google, it is still with me. They know.

Holly said...

HAHAHA! Oh my! Kyle just called me a weirdo because I keep laughing and 'interrupting' his lame show (probably about animals).

My current favorite quote is: "Junior High, I call those the lost years because I want to forget them." - E son
Haha I almost had a heart attack when I read that.

E-son, we have so much in common. Did I mention my whole vball team hates me and whenever I say something, they ignore me? HAhahaha. This is why the crew gives me strength!

Bethany said...

Hollywood and E-son crack me up the most! haha! You guys are so awkwardly funny! I love it! People might be able to tell about google E-Son!

Whitney said...

You guys crack me up! I love it. seriously a little pee came out.