Tuesday, August 25, 2009

While I sit...

So I sat around my room all day literally. I did nothing until 4:00.

It was awesome.
Have any of you guys ever layed on your bed all day and your back starts to hurt from being immobile but you still stay on your bed in hopes that it will stop hurting??

That was me all day. Seriously. Its like can't you get a life A Town?
I hit up all the normal sites I check out daily and hourly and they got a little boring. So I decided to check out this fear/phobias site and there were some pretty hilarious ones. I will share them with you. If your ever as bored as me and wanna check these for pure curiosity here it is ->http://www.phobialist.com/


Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing
Ailurophobia- Fear of cats. Just for you emma!
Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic. <- Umm Hi are you a vampire? haha
Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc.
Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
Coprophobia- Fear of feces.
Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
Geliophobia- Fear of laughter. How could you be afraid to laugh? lame.

just to name a few.

A good to know: Never go to a community college bookstore during the first week.
Totally waited in line for 2 hours. No Joke.

Yay for first posts! More to come!

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

I have definitely felt the lazy-butt back hurt, in fact I feel it more often then I'd like to admit. I loved those phobia's especially the one about the peanut butter, hilarious!!

Bethany said...

I think everyone in the crew has had the feeling, um Tucson, Dr. E's apartment, all day long! Need I say more? Okay A-Town you have ablutophobia, E-Son you have Aphenphosmphobia, I have definitely have Cacophobia, and Dr. E could probably give Geliophoia to someone.

The Blog Stalkers said...

haha. fear of bathing? haha thats extreme, more like lazy disorder for bathing. haha! Tucson=Pain in Lower Back.

Whitney said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! those phobias are ridiculous. did I mention I love this blog. The end.