Saturday, January 16, 2010

its been 4 days!! warning: LONG POSTS! sorry.



That night when we flew into the airport I had to go down to baggage claim to get my suitcases I noticed on my huge silver one that it said HEAVY 55 pounds.
haha well only half of that was bedding and I KNOW my bedding didnt weigh a pound, So it was all my hair product. I brought 55 pounds of hair product. ...




Day 1: I had been trying not to cry all day but my eyes were totally swollen! I cant stand it when people see me cry, so basically I had my sunglasses on all day and tons of make up. My dad and sandy had taken me to walmart before I had to catch the bus to go to casting. Goodbyes are hard. I hate them.
After Casting, I got to the apartment and met sara my roomate. Shes really cool. I met all my roomates. Taylor from Ohio. Johnette from New Jersey. Kate from New York. Tiffany from Texas, Kelsy from Tennesee, and emily and sara are from Michigan. SO we have all over! and tons of different accents! They all tell me I have a strong accent and I sound like Im from the south...HI im pretty sure arizonians dont have accents!
and then someone guessed I was from Minnesota!
weird haha. So then I took the shuttle to walmart and bought groceries with Johnette and Tiffany. Feel free to stalk them Im friends with them on facebook now. Most of them. Day ONE was also the day that they told me I had to have BROWN HAIR!
(dont worry theres a picture) haha.
At casting that day when they told me I had to dye my hair. I gave the lady serious attitude about how my hair was just fine. Finally the lady was like DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER! I wouldnt of been so mean but she was mean to me!
Biotch...!


On Day 2 I had an appointment to go get my hair done at Ulta in Kissimee which is like 5 minutes away. well we couldnt find it for 45 MINUTES! we finally ended up at the entrance of disneyworld. GAH. I felt bad because kelsy was driving and she was getting mad that I couldnt find it. I had to end up dying my hair twice that day because It wasnt brown enough.

SORRY! i would of had pictures but my camera was dead..





it overall cost me 85 BUCKS to do my hair that day. and they gave me a deal! Oh and I also got my eyebrows waxed for 5 dollars! SCORE!



Day 3: basically I had a 6 hour tradions class on the history of disney. The only cool part was walking under the park. UNDERGROUND. its a whole other world down there. IT SUCKED though because I was in heels and my feet hurt. Later, me emily johnette and sara went to Planet Hollywood in downtown disney which was so fun!! But expensive...Our waiter was cute and funny! and im pretty sure we made loving eye contact. anyway before we left, sara wrote on my receipt that I thought he was cute! OMG! we had to book it out of there before he came back and im pretty sure we'll never be going back.


Day 4: nobodys home at my apartment because there all their jobs. So im sitting here by myself watching arrested development! yay for being home alone!


Heres a Few Pics:


Emily me and Sara. Sorry Its so blurry. My cameras retarted. Were on our way to traditions.

Here it is.....GROSS. I look fugly because I just woke up. I look like a frog, or some kind of animal. Feel free to make fun of it. haha.

Heres the living room. Thats my laptop and arrested development playing in the background.

and thats the outside of the apartment. Cute huh!

Anyway this has been it so far! So far so fun! Later were going to disney hollywood studios so Ill take more pictures and I promise I'll have make up on.

BTW: theres a few hott guys but theres a 50/50 chance that there gay. Oh and yesterday on the bus to traditions I had to sit by a very flamboyant gay black guy and he asked me for a mirror and was really mad when I didnt have one... he was really upset that I didnt have one and Im pretty sure he eyed my brown hair in disgust!

it was awkward after and a 15 minute bus drive.

MISS YOU GUYS!!!
I hope you can come down! Everyones has there family and friends coming down alot! So COME DOWN!!

I can get you in the park free!

9 comments:

Elspeth said...

Girl, that's so weird that they made you dye your hair! I like the brown though, I think it's cute! Also, Brent used to tell me I sounded like I was Minnesota too, how weird is that?

Holly said...

Aww this made me miss you sooo much and its only been like 4 days! You look sexy with brown hair and I for sure want to come down and visit you especially since you can get me in disneyworld for free haha just kidding! I'll seriously be working on a plan to get a plane ticket!

Bethany said...

Girl your hair looks good brown! I told you it would!! I miss you too! And people who are not from the west try and make up accents about people who are...it's weird and they just need to realize they are the ones with the weird accents!!

Emma said...

hahaha I'm glad you're starting to have loads of fun there! Your roommates sound awesome. Yay! I love the brown hair, definitely post some more pictures. I miss you! And I agree with Bethany about the accents.

AshleeB said...

ohh you guys I miss you too! Im glad you guys like my brown hair! I really want you guys to come down here! I'll have tickets in a couple weeks. Elspeth thats way funny that B rent thought that too. Haha its true about the accents! I dont have one! Ill post more pics later tonight when we go to the park.

Cassie said...

Hey girl I feel so bad it took me this long to comment on the post i am the only one who hasn't, except Alana but we all know she is computer challenged so we dont blame her haha, anyway I like your brown hair too and I agree about the accent thing they totally make it up we are normal!!! Also I love that you brought 55 pounds of hair product, sometimes things like that are necessary!! Miss you girl, wish I could come visit but as you know I am broke, which is why I don't have internet and it took me forever to see this post!!

Faith Peacock said...

I miss you Ash and your hair is way cute!!!! I hope that the next few months fly by so that it seems like you just left. I'm glad your roommates are cool, that would've sucked. Watching the Office won't be the same without you!

foxy mama said...

HI A-town I know who would have thought I would actually comment but I just realized I know someone else who is in Florida her name is tory she is eyroe one of the country bears and a couple other characters that I have forgotten her mom is one of the managers where I work oh and I love your hair welcome to the dark side

meghan said...

Ashlee I am so jealous! That sounds so fun. Its crazy that you had to dye your hair but it looks really good brown! Did you ever find church? Miss you!