Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Crew that Plays Together, Stays Together

You might be wondering why The Crew hasn't been updating a lot recently, well, it's not because we stopped being awesome, it's cause most of us are too busy playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook to have time to do anything else on the internet. I know that for me the world wide web has now become just a way to get to that game. I mean, I barely took the time to write this post, you should feel privileged. If I had an itouch or iphone I would totally buy the game and never need a computer again. But, that might just be me.

B-Dogg, Wood, E-Son, A-Town, and I are all obsessed with BB though, true story. We are locked in a death match to try and beat each others scores, but instead of tearing us apart, this game has made us closer and offered another outlet for us to portray how cool we are. But, if you're not playing BB then you wouldn't know this, so start playing.

And that's your prescription from Dr. E!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

girl ain't that the truth!!! haha BB is awesome!!! I play every day!!! LOVE IT!!

Emma said...

I'm awful at that game. And it gives me anxiety and makes me sleepy. Yet I keep playing it. Also, I'm currently beating A Town and H Wood. Holla!

Holly said...

Um we got spammed! And also as soon as I started getting super good at bejeweled everyone stopped playing!! Thanks guys.