Saturday, December 5, 2009

23 Reasons the crew loves Dr. E!!!!!!!

It's Dr. E's birthday and she is awesome and here are the reasons why:
1. The fact that we sing 80's power ballads driving to and from Tucson, even when Chris Rogers is in the car.-E-Son
2. That she takes care of Kessler for me even though she doesn't really like him.-E-Son
3. She watches as much tv as me, which means I always have someone to discuss it with and that she understands my love for fictional people over real people. -E-Son
4. She's always up for people judging with me and Rachel-E-Son
5. That she plays and rocks at computer games like Bejeweled and Bubble Shooter and gets me addicted to them as well.-B-Dogg
6. That she is one of the funniest people I know!-B-Dogg
7. That she does not care about what other people think. -B-Dogg
8. That when she moved away we became tighter than ever! -B-Dogg
9. That like 90 percent of her conversations are tv and movie quotes.-Foxy Mama
10. She says surprisingly risque things-Foxy Mama
11. She turned into kind of a loner since coming back to Mesa which I love because I am the loneer queen.-Foxy Mama
12. Her singing and dancing in the car especially to Beyonce ballads.-Foxy Mama
13.I love that she loves to have a good time and laugh and sing songs with me in the front seat.-A-Town
14. I love that she basically loves all my favorite tv shows! Vampire Diaries!!-A-Town
15. She's so understanding and I can bear my soul to her!-A-Town
16. I love it that when she laughs all the awkwardness leaves the room!-A-Town
17. That her blog is hilarious-H-Wood
18. When she is tired and wants to go home she goes home, she doesn't bring the party down-H-Wood
19. She has the funniest quotes on the quote wall.-H-Wood
20. She is wise and knows everything, she is like the trivia queen.-H-Wood
21. She goes to school so much that one day she really will be Dr. E!-C-Pain
22. Because of this quote: "So How does the new facebook make you feel? I like it a lot actually. I think it's organized better and it makes me feel like I can be the best stalker I can be" and all of her quotes in general.-C-Pain
23. I love that we can just keep laughing at each other's laughs forever because they are both out of control!

We love you Dr. E!!!!!!! Have a great birthday!!!

2 comments:

Rachel and Jacob said...

I Love you Elspeth!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Elspeth said...

Oh my goodness guys, thanks!!! And yep, those are all true, Dr. E certified. You guys are awesome!