Friday, June 25, 2010

22 Reasons Why The Crew Loves C-Pain!!!!


It’s C-Pain’s birthday! She’s turning 22 so here are 22 reasons why we love her!!!

1. The fact that we spent 5 months straight together and she still is letting me come to Seattle to visit her- B-Dogg

2. She is one of the funniest people I know! - B-Dogg

3. The fact that Confessions of a Shopaholic has a striking resemblence to her life and I was able to witness it first hand - B-Dogg

4. I know she will always let me complain to her about anything whenever I need to - B-Dogg

5. She loves The LXD just as much as me- Dr.E

6. She actually got water poured on her and then laughed about it- Dr.E

7. She likes the dumb movies I like -Dr. E

8. She's hilarious- Dr.E

9. She will always be part of the best experience of my life at the Olive Garden -Foxy Mama

10. She can just laugh and it makes me start laughing - Foxy Mama

11. She always is so put together and looking fabulous - Foxy Mama

12. She was willing to die for me when I needed her too! - Foxy Mama

13. She always laughs at everything I say. Mostly haha - A-Town

14. I love her because she's cool when we don't shower and are gross - A-Town

15.She is willing to do whatever whenever -A-Town

16. She's totally understanding and we have good heart to hearts when we are all together - A-Town

17. She'll wear stuff that's super cute and say it reminded her of me when she bought it - H-Wood

18. She is always up for anything - H-Wood

19. She has the loudest, most awesome laugh - H-Wood

20. She comes to me for her tv internet advice - E-Son

21. She loves kitties like I do - E-Son

22. We both have had some hilarious bus experiences that we've shared - E-Son


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hahaha Thanks guys LOVE YA!!!!