Thursday, April 8, 2010

Celebrity Look-A-Likes!!!

So for a long time I have seen certain celebrity or celebrity type people who I thought resembled one another and I thought I would share my thoughts about it, I have thought of 4 groups of people who I think look like one another....I tried my very best to get pictures where they looked very similar, were making the same facial expression, or it made it hard to tell who was who....

So here are my Celebrity Look-a-likes:

The first one is Toure and Andy Samberg
For those of you who didn't know Andy Samberg has a long lost black twin who works at Fuse! No Joke they look like they have been seperated at birth! You might think this is impossible for them to be twins but once as a young girl of 17 I was reading no other than Seventeen Magazine and came across an article that was about twins...their dad was black their mom was white and guess what?! One of the twins was white and the other black! So it is indeed possible so I am convinced these two were seperated at birth and you are welcome guys that I have found your long lost other half for you!


Next celebrity look-a-likes are James Franco and James Dean!
With sharing the same name, same bad boy aurora, same bone structure how could these two not look a like?! James Franco even played James Dean for a TV series! They don't look like twins...but they do however have very similar facial outlines and expressions.





Third look-a-likes are Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel!
When Katy Perry first stepped out into the scene I literally thought Zooey Deschanel had taken a break from acting and decided to become a pop star! Then they said her name was Katy Perry so I thought oh she changed her name! For months I literally thought they were the same person...Sometimes I still think they are! I don't know if its easy for you to tell who is who in these pictures but go ahead and guess! If you just glance quickly at them its difficult to tell who is Katy and who is Zooey!



Last but not least is Robert Redford and Brad Pitt!
So when watching Robert Redford as a younger actor I immediately think of a Pre Angelina Jolie/hippy Brad Pitt. However in pictures they don't look as much a like as I thought they would but they still have something here that reminds me of the other one!




You be the judge who looks the most a like and who looks the least a like!?! Also if you can think of anymore celebrity look a likes tell us or post about them if you remember how!

6 comments:

Emma said...

I cannot believe how much alike Andy Samberg and that other guy look alike. They are def long lost twins! And I agree with all of your other choices. And I'm guessing that it's Zooey on top and Katy on bottom, correct?

AshleeB said...

My favorite one is Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. They seriously could be father and son and there both sexy! and I totally agree with Zooey and Katy.

Holly said...

I agree with all of the above! andy samberg and the black fuse dude look so much alike its unreal! The pair who look the least alike are james dean and james franco. Just cause their can only be one james dean!

Cassie said...

I agree with them all! The Andy Samburg one made me laugh and you know how I feel about the James's since I am pretty sure we have disscussed it before haha! Zooey and Kate look the same I have always thought that but I like Zooey better and she too is in a band I I love it!!! I feel like there are more look-a-likes I wish I could think of them!!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!! Adam and the black guy are identical!! Brothers I tell you. Brothers. Can I please look like Zooey and Katie? They are hot and have such cool style.

Whitney said...

Im retarded... I meant Andy. I got too excited and forgot his name.