Tuesday, February 16, 2010

23 Reasons the crew loves Foxy Mama!!!!

It's Foxy Mama's birthday today! She is 23 and here are the 23 reasons why we love her!

1. She doesn't say a lot but when she does its really funny!-C-Pain
2. She is brutally honest and I love it!-C-Pain
3. She is computer illiterate and refuses to text when B-Dogg's around. C-Pain
4. She deletes people out of her phone if they don't contact her but she doesn't contact them either!-C-Pain
5. She got grounded from reading in high school.-A-Town
6. Her knowledge of Cosmo!-A-Town
7. She has jungle fever!-A-Town
8. She is so foxy!-A-Town
9. We can go days, weeks, even months without speaking and still be best friends when we see each other again!-B-Dogg
10. She loves seeing movies as much as I do!-B-Dogg
11. She says really inappropriate and dirty things all the time!-B-Dogg
12. She has full on conversations with my dogs when she watches them-B-Dogg
13. She is kind of a loner, like me-Dr. E
14. She loves to read books.-Dr. E
15. She's a crazy driver....terrifying actually.-Dr. E
16. She loves to judge people with me.-Dr. E
17. I love that she loves reading and I think its hilarious that her parents would ground her from reading!-H-Wood
18.She's a cosmo genius! I definitely know who to go to when I need that kind of info!-H-Wood
19. She motivates us all to actually do stuff!-H-Wood
20. She is super creative I still have her invitation for the murder mystery party on my bulletin board-E-Son
21. When she gets really tired she gets really patronizing and its hilarious-E-Son
22. The fact that 3 of her favorite things to do are reading, sleeping, and judging people-E-Son
23. She hates shopping like me-E-Son

Happy Birthday Foxy Mama! We love you!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

just to let everyone know Alana read this and said thanks on her facebook status! haha She doesn't know how to comment!